|[ آعلآنآت المنتدىآ ]|

:: تغـطية خـاَصـة |تويتر × تويتر |

كن مميزاً في شبكة تشيلسي للأبد

شرح استخدام المنتدى

تحميل شبكة تشيلسي للأبد

العودة   منتديات تشلسي للأبد chelsea4ever.net > المنتديات الرياضية الاوربية العالمية العربية > قسم الكرة العالمية worldfootball

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-09-2009, 10:28 PM   #8
ج ـيفارـا
موقوف

الصورة الرمزية ج ـيفارـا
ج ـيفارـا غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 رقم العضوية : 252
 تاريخ التسجيل :  Jul 2008
 أخر زيارة : 12-10-2009 (06:15 PM)
 المشاركات : 3,462 [ + ]
 التقييم :  58
لوني المفضل : Cadetblue
افتراضي

تسلمون على المرور يالغلا

قديم 01-10-2009, 04:25 PM   #9
»ḾẽshǿǾǿ●
موقوف

الصورة الرمزية »ḾẽshǿǾǿ●
»ḾẽshǿǾǿ● غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 رقم العضوية : 2927
 تاريخ التسجيل :  Nov 2008
 أخر زيارة : 01-02-2022 (09:41 PM)
 المشاركات : 5,224 [ + ]
 التقييم :  231
افتراضي

مشكور على الخبريه

قديم 01-10-2009, 04:28 PM   #10
ج ـيفارـا
موقوف

الصورة الرمزية ج ـيفارـا
ج ـيفارـا غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 رقم العضوية : 252
 تاريخ التسجيل :  Jul 2008
 أخر زيارة : 12-10-2009 (06:15 PM)
 المشاركات : 3,462 [ + ]
 التقييم :  58
افتراضي

العفو وتسلم على المرور

قديم 02-07-2009, 08:05 PM   #11
Tuyir0e3e
تشيلساوي جديد

الصورة الرمزية Tuyir0e3e
Tuyir0e3e غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 رقم العضوية : 3722
 تاريخ التسجيل :  Dec 2008
 أخر زيارة : 02-08-2009 (11:49 AM)
 المشاركات : 6 [ + ]
 التقييم :  50
Thumbs up Luckily

When I was small, I was somewhat shy. I remember that once, when I was in first or second grade, my mother attended a conference at the school. The teacher felt that I was too timid and that some kids were taking advantage of me by getting me to watch their coats during recess while they played. I was too shy to stand up for myself and tell them that I wanted to play too.I still remember how fear gripped me when I thought that I might have to confront someone publicly. It was a physical thing! My muscles tightened up, my stomach was in knots, and sometimes I even felt like I couldn’t breath. Once, I was actually so nervous that I got dizzy and almost fainted.Fortunately, I outgrew much of my shyness by junior high, but even now I still feel slightly uncomfortable when I realize that I will have to contact a new individual face-to-face, or even by telephone. I’d much rather use e-mail to communicate.Shyness is painful for anyone, but if you are a freelancer, being too shy can be a serious problem. Shyness can damage your freelancing business — because being a freelancer requires a certain amount of customer contact and self-promotion if you want to succeed. A Business owner who is too shy could pay a steep price.Luckily, for most people it doesn’t have to be that way. Shyness doesn’t have to hold you back. If you’re shy, you may be able to overcome it. Here are some ideas: 1. Focus on what you enjoy. The excitement of excelling at something that you love can help you forget your nervousness about appearing publicly. In particular I’ve seen this happen with children who “forget themselves” as they get immersed in music, theater, or sports.It was the silliest incident that brought Nannette into my life.buy wow gold, I had been in my local supermarket and spent more than I should. When I reached the checkout girl I remarked, wow gold jokingly, that my money was all gone after I had paid for all the articles. On my way out through the main doors a girl suddenly appeared and asked me, wow gold that if I was really short of cash, she was willing to lend me some maple story mesos, in order for me to get home. I was very surprised and she was a rather attractive looking girl maple story mesos. Now, as it was hardly an everyday experience, maple story mesos having a gorgeous girl appear out of thin air and offer me money. maple story gold ,maple story power leveling

توقيع : Tuyir0e3e

موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
ميلان يحقق أكبر فوز له في الموسم على حساب فيرونا بالدوري الإيطالي Luka Modric الدوري الايطالي Calcio 3 11-06-2012 07:14 PM
الريال يحقق أول فوز له خارج الديار على حساب رايو بلال أبو طليب الدوري الأسباني Liga 5 09-25-2012 05:53 PM
بيتزارو يحقق رقماً قياسياً في الدوري الألماني بلال أبو طليب أرشيف منتديات تشيلسي للأبد 1 09-17-2012 02:40 PM
راونيتش يحقق لقبَه الأوّل على حساب فرداسكو ZOOZ قسم الرياضات المختلفة 2 02-14-2011 08:35 PM
ميلان يهزم الأهلي الإماراتي ويتوج بلقب بطولة تحدي دبي الدولية ḾẮŁǾЏĐẮ قسم الكرة العالمية worldfootball 8 01-05-2011 09:20 PM

ad_location[ad_footer_start]
الساعة الآن 05:25 AM.